Monday, March 16, 2015

SmartBoard Success!

My students need a variety of different levels of supports to accompany their learning. The SmartBoard allows me to quickly modify assignments of all my learners to have equal opportunities to participate in class.
During our Morning Meeting, students are working on learning their personal information. The SmartBoard allows me to offer different ways for each to student based on their current needs. As they progress I can quickly adjust the materials to their progress.

Two choices that include picture symbol supports:





Multiple choice field of 4 that changes the location of the correct answer daily:



Three choices and enlarged for a student who is visual impaired:



Having the ability to quick customize for each student ensures student growth and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment