- Assignment: Photosynthesis Video Project
- Your group will be teaching the process of photosynthesis to 3rd graders.
- You may use flip cameras, your Google Chromebooks, the white marker boards, paper, etc. You can create a movie, skit, rap, whiteboard lesson, etc.
- Your lesson should be 2-3 minutes long.
- Assistance: Mr. Abernathy, Mrs. Swetnam, and Mrs. Turner all helped teach students to use WeVideo as we worked in the media center all week and used the recording studio and extra classroom spaces for recording.
1st Period Winner: http://kidblog.org/MixsonZone/1cfc7f4a-7e1d-4002-abd8-0eac08ed33f7/we-video/
2nd Period Winner (above):
Here is a blog entry about a student reflection on the project: