|Blue Screen in the BMS News Room|
- French class with Mrs. Catoe: Students speak in French to share the weather in their specific region in France.
- Math with Mr. Bloodworth: Students use the green screen to set the stage for teaching a math concept.
- Language Arts with Mrs. Brown: Students promote a recently read title and select a backdrop to match the setting of their selected title.
- Science with Mrs. Nadorff: Students create their own weather reports.
- Social Studies with Ms. Hineman: Students step into their country during their country reports.
Students have often used digital storytelling to tell a story and teach information. By using the color keying tool in WeVideo, students modify their learning by including themselves in the video and selecting a background to visually support the information/story they are sharing.
|Science Weather Videos 6th grade with Mrs. Nadorff's class|
|French Weather Videos 8th grade with Mrs. Catoe's class|
|Math video in 8th grade Mr. Bloodworth's class|
|Book Promotion in 8th grade with Mrs. Brown's class|